Term and conditions
Happy workspaces that inspire A minimalist design with ample light and natural elements, Co-Start Hub inspires and gives room for thinkers, designers and entrepreneurs to come up with the next best idea.
Our co-working space allows you to network with start-ups and freelancers like yourself that wish to push limits and make a difference, one day at a time.
- Co-start hub working Hours from 9.00 am to 7.30 pm on weekdays & 9.00 am to 4.00 pm onSaturdays
- Co-start hub will be closed on Sundays and other Public and Government Holidays
- Free Wi-Fi connection will be provided, downloads of music/movies/un authorized contents arerestricted:
- Co-start hub is not responsible for any technical fault from service provider in the Wi-Ficonnection
- Co-start hub is not responsible for any theft or loss of your Personal belongings
- free parking facility for 2 wheelers is available in basement
- Snacks and beverages are available at cafeteria at additional cost
- Meeting and Conference rooms are available at additional charges based on availability
- Clients who has registered for work stations / cabin. after booking in case if they are not using thespace for the month we are not responsible for that and space will be dedicated to them and theycan continue by renewing on monthly basis.
- Sorry NO Pausing Memberships and NO Cancellations.
- This is to inform you that if in case if you lose office keys it will be liable for extra penalty
- Sorry Amount once received will not be refunded...
- Pets are not allowed